Available to order on request.
Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminium and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- 12 kW peak output, 10 kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 60.3 kg (S), 61.8 kg (L) , 63.0 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries.
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Equipment included: Motor with tiller control and integrated on-board computer with display, emergency stop magnetic chip, connection cable set for two Power 48-5000 batteries (total length approx. 4.5 m) incl. main switch and battery terminal screws, 5-pin data cable (5m), standard propeller v22/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- The TorqLink Gateway Set (2217-00) is required for operation. This is not included in the scope of delivery
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use