Expected June 2022 available for pre-order now.
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons
The new models of the Cruise 3.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 3.0 is comparable to a 6 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 24-3500) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 3,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 6-hp petrol outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Throttle not included – best paired with Remote throttle for Travel, Ultralight and Cruise
- Equipment included: Outboard, connection to remote steering (S: 4.4m L: 4.3m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12 x 10,5 WDR
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Torqeedo recommend that if you are using your electric motor in sea water then you should fit a Shaft anode Zn. For your convenience you can select this here as you purchase your new Torqeedo Cruise electric outboard