The new models of the Cruise 6.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 6 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 6.0 is comparable to a 9.9 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 48-5000) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 6,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 9.9-hp petrol outboard
- Throttle not included - best to use with TorqLink throttle with colour display (1976-00)
- Equipment included: Outboard with TorqLink data communication, connection to remote steering, cable set (4.4 m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12.5 x 17 HSP
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use