- High-efficiency pod motor (fixed position), 20-25 HP equivalent.
- Equipment included: Remote throttle, integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation, 70 mm² cable set (3 m) including fuse and main switch, plug connector, with weedless propeller V15/P10.000
- Please note that the Cruise comes with V15/P10.000 propeller as standard. The folding propeller illustrated is expected to be available as an accessory from autumn 2016.
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
The new Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data.
Fitted inconspicuously below water, the Cruise 10.0 pod saves space and is both lightweight and powerful. The pod drive delivers powerful thrust equivalent to 20 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, is the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
Cruise 10.0 FP - Benefits:
- 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- More range and power with limited battery capacity than any other electric pod motor
- Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 FP for motorboats and sailboats up to to 10 tons.
- Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 FP
|Input power in watts||10,000|
|Propulsive power in watts||5,600|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||20 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||25 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||315|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||37|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||-|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Alternative propeller options||v13/p4000 (Folding Propeller)|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1,400|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|
Cruise 10.0 FP with 4 x Power 26-104
Alternative: 8 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in sm (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||3,8 (7,0)||24,6 (45,5)||06:30|
|Full throttle||17,3 (32,0)||15,9 (29,5)||00:55|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.